Monday, December 2, 2019

Final Reflection

I think the thing that will stick out most from this class to my self is my venture that i made up for the class. The thing i am most proud of from this class is improving ways of communication with peers through the interviews we had to do for all the different assignments. I do not see myself as an entrepreneur or having the mindset from this course. The one recommendation i would make about this course is just to be careful with your time and put in the effort.








 Image result for picture of a journey

1 comment:

  1. Hey Andrew!
    I think you did a great job with your blog post; keep up the great work! This picture is very cool. I also think it is great that you think that this class made such an impact on your life. I believe that this class has also changed my mindset in certain situations with business. I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete