Friday, November 15, 2019

What's Next

The next steps for my venture are hiring the right people who can program and develop the application. Also getting the right people to set up advertisements and get the right companies on board with the app. Nest work be to put the app in beta testing and let who I currently know in the golf world to give it a try. Then they could use word of mouth to grow and help me get more and more feedback on the app. After the beta testing stage of development we roll out an initial launch to the public and make the necessary bug fixes and improvements based on initial costumer feedback. The great thing about the application is that once we launch we just have to keep one or two employees on to help performance and bug fixes on the app because once it's done it's done not too many improvement need to be made if the initial app does what it needs to do.

Currently i see my venture as a B2C market. If I wanted to get into a B2B  market I could sell to golf courses my app to be played strictly on their course in that area so they have a competitive advantage over other golf courses in that specific area. One initial lump sum could be a good thing. Also an exclusive partnership with a course could be appealing to advertisers to get into that course to advertise if they didn't already especially if it's on the higher end of golf courses.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Andrew,
    I enjoyed reading your blog and I think that is a great next step for your business. Since the whole idea is an app, it is important that you find the right team to code and create your app to the best ability. I also think that offering your product to golf courses is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete