Thursday, November 21, 2019

Your Exit Strategy

My exit strategy would be to be sold within five years of activity. Hopefully by then the entire golf community is using and discussing my application enough for a big company to buy out the company for a great profit overall. I selected this particular exit strategy so i can venture on to other things in the future especially since i'd have my own funding. I think the idea of this being a relatively quick venture has had an impact on my exit strategy. It has impacted me on growth decisions and wanting to grow as fast as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Andrew!
    I think you did a great job with your blog post. Keep the great work! I believe that this class has definitely made a difference and we have all learned a lot from it. I think the way you are going to handle your business is really smart and going to help you grow tremendously. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete