Friday, September 20, 2019

Solving the problem

The problem I saw was the ability to read green on the golf course while golfing. My app would take out the guessing work of how the greens break and help golfers lower there scores in a place where the scores add up in golf. During the use of the app it will show the golfer how to green breaks from their putt to the hole and a line that would work for the putt having hit the ball the correct speed. The sale would be the initial app itself then an add on for the line of the putt. Also courses could pay for advertising as well as companies such as supreme golf or golf now that are tee time websites. The income from this could help improve the technology in the app with constant improvements it could be a golfers best friend. This app is designed for golfers

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrew, your idea sounds very interesting and innovative for those who love to play golf. Unfortunately, I do not happen to play golf but both my brother and dad do and many of my guy friends and I am sure they would love to use this app when they are going golfing. Also if I ever went golfing for the first time, your app would probably help me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green reading app could be interesting. I wonder whether the application would help or hurt pace of play. You could also run into some restrictions with golfs governing body. I also wonder how much green mapping would need to be done prior to use of the golfer. I don’t think the phone camera will be able to provide the necessary amounts of detail.

    ReplyDelete