Friday, September 27, 2019

Testing the hypothesis PT 2

Inside the boundary
Who is In: Amateur golfers
What the Need Is: Read the greens on putts
Why the Need Exists: To help lower scores
on the greens

Outside the boundary

Who is Not: Golfers who are able to afford a caddy or other type of training aid

What the Need Is Not: It's not something to make the putt for you

Alternative Explanation: Some people just want to learn on there own


What i found with these interviews were that the golfers i questioned all seemed
interested in what i talked about but the one main concern was the idea was the affect
it would have on pace of play. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Andrew, I think that golfers that can afford a caddy could still utilize the app if their caddy is unavailable at a certain time. I think that the pace of play would be sped up actually by the app. I golf every now and then and I usually struggle with putts, and if I had an aid, I might be able to take points off of my score and spend less time on the holes due to having to take less shots.

    ReplyDelete