Thursday, October 24, 2019

Create a Customer Avatar

Image result for amature golfers putting

I feel like my prototypical consumer of my product is any person age 18-65 who is serious about becoming a better golfer. I think hobbies would include golfing for business and/or pleasure as well as enjoying a variety of other activities. I think my company would be associated with lower and middle class people who don't or can't pay for lessons but still want to increase green reading skills.
Image result for amature golfers putting

The people using the app on the course probably have kids and they use golf to get away from home every so often and to keep enjoyment of the game up and to still improve while playing use the app.

I feel like i connect to my prototypical customer in a variety of ways. Using Golf as a way to get away from home, connecting with others, and to improve my game while on the course while not taking lessons off of it.




1 comment:

  1. Hey Andrew!
    You did a great job with your blog post! Keep up the good work. I think the pictures you provided is a great example of what you have been trying to say in your app. I also think the age limit is perfect.

    ReplyDelete