Friday, October 11, 2019

Halfway Reflection

1. I feel like with this course my time management skills have improved and the due dates of Friday's and Monday's have let me get into a rhythm of when i have to sit down and do the assignments.

2. Not sure if the "giving up" is talking about just this specific course or in any aspect of life in the past two months but a few weeks ago i was bogged down with exams and my job and almost quit my job but i used that attitude to push through. Having worked while going to school for the past 6 years and know what i had to do pushed me through it.
Image result for student working on the computer


3. 3 tips i'd give someone about the last two months in this course are
1. Be flexible with this course if you can't think of an idea to blog just come back the next day and something will surely cross your mind.
2. When picking an opportunity to do a business venture on it pick something you are passionate about.
3. Enjoy yourself and learn from others.







3 comments:

  1. I agree that time management skills are an important factor for success in this class and all classes. This is the first class where I have had Monday due dates but I have found that it does not change my schedule too much. One piece of advice I would give students is to take this class with Dr. Pryor in this next semester before he starts teaching another class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Andrew!
    I also agree this class has taught me how to manage my time especially since all of the assignments are due at the same time so I need to know how to spread everything out. Your three tips are really good and I can see them helping someone that is taking this class in the future.

    Kylie Curtis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrew! I understand completely what you're saying about having to work while go to school. I do all of my schooling online and I have to manage my time between 45 hours a week and with classes. Being flexible with the course is definitely a good tip! You can't get everything done in one day no matter how hard you try.

    ReplyDelete